Met Council on Housing is seeking a part-time Administrator to manage/coordinate procedures. It is expected that the Administrator will work closely with board members who are designated to assist with specific tasks such as payroll, time cards, membership records, etc.
We prefer someone who can commit to a consistent work schedule. This could be a combination of weekday, weekend, or evening hours. However, business-time hours will be necessary for coordinating with the payroll company, mailbox, vendors, etc.
- Oversee the payroll system, including submitting bi-monthly payroll for staff and independent contractors, approving time cards for staff and monitoring vacation and sick time requests.
- Get mail weekly and distribute appropriately
- Deposit membership and donation checks, maintain membership and contacts databases, process address corrections, send thank you letters, renewal letters and perform other tasks related to membership.
- Monitor vendor accounts and coordinate with the C3 and C4 treasurers to ensure timely payments and compliance with insurance etc. requirements. (2 hours per month)
- Monitor the administrator email account; respond or distribute appropriately to board members.
- Work with board to maintain development calendar – assist with grant reports, loop in appropriate staff and/or board members for timely reporting and applications.
- Manage the newspaper mailing.
The pay for this position $23.50/hr.
Met Council on Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrator Search” in the subject line. Applications received before July 15th, 2022 will be prioritized.