- MIH: “Progressive” Gentrification
- Trump’s Son-In-Law Reaps Fruit of Harassment
- Court Sustains Illegal-Hotel Law
- The (Continuing) Case for a Rent Rollback
- Tenant-Power, Workers’ Power, and People Power Groups: “Stop the Mayor’s Housing Plan! City Council, VOTE NO and Fight for a Real Victory!”
- How Rent-Stabilized Tenants Foiled Donald Trump
The Metropolitan Council on Housing has been at the forefront of the most important struggles for housing justice in New York City for over half a century. Learn about our struggles for safe, decent, affordable housing...
Join or donate to Met Council on Housing and help support the fight for safe, decent, affordable housing for all.